Our official hospitality service is at your disposal with useful information on how to get here and where to stay during Cheese.
The service is offered by Ventana Group, official service provider of Slow Food. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance for:
- Travel: information on transport, finding and issuing plane, train and boat tickets, reserving high speed trains (Ntv and Trenitalia);
- Stay: book rooms at hotels with special rates
- Transfers: transfer planning, car rental, driver service, transportation coordination, management of arrivals and departures to and from airports, stations, hotels and places of cultural and artistic interest.
- Group Coordination: computerized coordination of all information relating to participants and those accompanying: invitations, confirmations, flights, rooming and transfers.
- Special Requests: tours can be organized for before and after Slow Fish, from gastronomic and cultural tours of Genoa and Liguria to booking shows and other events in the city.
Corso Marconi, 10 – 10125 Torino