Among the evergreen guests of the international market at Cheese are the Belgians of Kaasaffineurs Van Tricht, who slogan is “Cheese aged to perfection”.
Curious to experiment the perfect aging, like the American astronaut Shannon Walker, who has taken Van Tricht cheeses to the International Space Station not once but twice? Then this is the workshop for you!
We’ll taste a wide range of Belgian raw milk cheeses, including:
- Blankaar, organic, white-mold cheese, West Flanders
- Juliette, organic goat milk cheese, Limburg
- Landloperke, cheese with vegetal rennet, Antwerp
- Herve Le Vieux Moulin, washed-rind cheese, Liege
- Bio Bleu Fumé, organic smoked blue, West Flanders
Buy your Taste Workshop ticket now and prepare to experience all the goodness that cheese can offer! Come and discover the multiple connections between the animal kingdom and the work of herders, cheesemakers and affineurs. Tickets are on sale online until September 16. During the days of the event any free places will be on sale at the Event Reception.
Ph. Kaasaffineurs Van Tricht
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Serra - Bra (Italy)