How to kickstart this edition of Cheese in the best way possible? With a delicious breakfast shared by the alumni, former students of the University of Gastronomic Sciences who have become artisans and producers after their studies.
Get ready for a special breakfast where you can taste and listen to stories and fascinating insights about:
- bread by Forno Brisa of Bologna
- butter and milk by Azienda Agricola Nicoletta of Settimo Vittone
- jams and marmelades by Azienda Agricola Antea of Trana
- biscuits by MAMU of Alessandria
- specialty coffee by Santaromero of Turin
- organic herbal teas by Wilden.Herbals of Milan.
How it works
- Cost: 6€ (5€ for Slow Food members, students and UNISG alumni)
- To reserve a place write to email@example.com
- You can book and pay directly at the UNISG stand during the event.
Cheese 2023 is organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra from September 15-18. See you there! #Cheese2023
Event languages: IT, EN
Piazza Spreitenbach - Bra (Italy)
GPS: 44.6954409, 7.8586438