Permanent meadows are not just for grown-ups!
The Cheese for Kids program at Sant’Antonino Nursery School aims to introduce children to the beauty and biodiversity of meadows through various themed activities.
On September 15 and 16, the nursery school opens its doors to children aged 3 to 8 years old who can participate in different scheduled activities to discover what a meadow is and why it is important for goats, bees, cheese… for everyone! Here are the Cheese for Kids workshops:
- Green meadow: free play with wooden toys from Colline di Giuca by Renato Priolo
- When cheese isn’t just round in shape by Renato Maunero and his goats
- Little beekeepers: an enchanting journey into the realm of bees by Alessandro Viglione
- Let the kids know how delicious cheese is with pears and more by FruttaRey
- Let’s create together by Jessica Balocco
How it works
- The activities take place on September 15 and 16 from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lunch and snacks are included in the registration cost of €30 per child.
- A maximum of 90 children per day can participate.
- A dedicated form will be activated and accessible from this page. In the meantime, you can write to: [email protected]
The inauguration of Cheese for Kids takes place on the morning of September 15, with Carlo Petrini, a former student of Sant’Antonino!
Cheese 2023 is organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra from September 15-18. See you there! #Cheese2023
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 287 - Bra (Italy)
GPS: 44.6944318, 7.8549122