France, Italy, and Spain. Six Triple A wines and sensational raw milk cheeses paired together, exploring the products of three of the most important nations in winemaking and cheesemaking.
Let’s discover 6 magnificent Triple A wines from the Artisan Farmers Artists and showcase how they can be the perfect companions for raw milk cheeses from the same countries of origin.
- Persillé de Tignes – Paccard
- Munster Fermier – From terroir
- Zamorano – Antigua de Fuentesauco
- Taray – Queserìa Cultivo
- Caciocavallo podolico from Basilicata – Slow Food Presidium
- Stracchino from the Orobiche Valleys – Slow Food Presidium
- Vouvray Clos du Bourg Demi-Sec 2015 – Domaine Huet
- Alsace Pinot Gris Grand Cru Frankstein 2017 – Beck-Hartweg
- Pampaneo Natural Tempranillo 2021 – Esencia Rural
- Nas del Gegant 2022 – Celler Escoda-Sanuja
- Soave Vigne della Brà 2021 – Cantina Filippi
- Primitivo Mistico 2016 – L’Archetipo
Tickets are available online until September 14. From September 15-18 any remaining tickets will be available to buy at the Event Reception in Via Mendicità Istruita 14.
Pollenzo is located approximately 6 kilometers from Bra. During Cheese, the location will be easily accessible by shuttle.
Cheese 2023 is organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra from September 15-18. See you there! #Cheese2023
Event languages: IT, EN
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 13 - Pollenzo (Italy)
GPS: 44.6831643, 7.8948567