Permanent pasture is land that is left to grow naturally, without any chemical treatments, herbicides or pesticides.
The animals that graze on permanent pastures feed on healthy, natural forage. And so do we, if we consume their milk and the cheeses made from it.
Another element that makes the milk and cheese of permanent pasture special is animal welfare. The well-being of dairy animals is essential to the quality of the cheese. A healthy, happy animal produces better milk, both in terms of its nutritional and sensory characteristics.
- Grana Padano PDO from permanent pasture, Latteria San Pietro
- Parmigiano Reggiano PDO biodynamic, Biogold
- Pasture Trentingrana, Slow Food Presidium
- Monti Sibillini Pecorino, Slow Food Presidium
- Caciocavallo dei Monte Sicani
Together with the following wines:
- Oltrepò Pavese Metodo Classico Rosè Cruasè ’13 Tenuta Mazzolino
- Muller Turgau Palai ’19 Pojer & Sandri
- Verdicchio di Matelica Meridia ’17 Cantine Belisario
- Sicilia Carricante Bianco Eruzione 1614 ’18 Planeta
Buy your Taste Workshop ticket now and prepare to experience all the goodness that cheese can offer! Come and discover the multiple connections between the animal kingdom and the work of herders, cheesemakers and affineurs. Tickets are on sale online until September 16. During the days of the event any free places will be on sale at the Event Reception.
In line with current regulations, the events at Cheese 20201 are reserved exclusively for visitors in possession of an EU Digital COVID Certificate (also known as a Green Pass).
Cover image Sibillini Mountain Pecorino, Slow Food Presidium | Slow Food Archive
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Serra - Bra (Italy)